Rare main-level living, raised rancher on 3 acres, NON HOA. Custom-built home with quality finishes and nearly 4,000 sq ft. Nicely updated throughout including updated kitchen, all baths, windows, Roof (2023), Trane HVAC's, water softener system. Updated gourmet kitchen with granite, double wall oven, marble backsplash. Hardwoods on main, 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths up with 4th bedroom and 4th full bath in lower level. Family room with wall of built-ins, wood insert stove (could convert back to wood-burning), formal dining room, sunroom and separate living room could be used as an office. Separate mudroom/laundry just off the garage with a full bath. Newly finished on-trend updated primary bath with shiplap. Walkout lower level with recreation room, wood stove (wood) fireplace, full kitchen, 4th bedroom and 4th full bath with laundry hook-ups. Lower level could be separate apartment/in-law suite. Ample storage space and walk-in closets. Just minutes to Purcellville/shopping and Rt. 7.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
3,936 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, In-Law Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price